Coconut Matcha Yam Latte
Never short of delicious recipes, @j.foodie99 is a food diary blog and home café on Instagram where Janet shares her inspired meals daily. From cooking to sharing recipes with her viewers, the whole process is part of her healing ritual. True to her tagline 70% healthy and 30% indulgent, her recipes are vibrant mixture of healthy breakfast and brunches, with the occasional indulging desserts.
"Happiness and foods are really connected."
Janet / @j.foodie99
INTERVIEW WITH @J.FOODIE99
Serves 1 glass
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
70g Yam Paste
100g Fresh Milk
50g Coconut Milk
5g or 1 Tbsp AJISAI / Matcha Powder
15ml Condensed Milk
50ml hot water
Method To Assemble
- Mix AJISAI / Matcha powder with hot water and condensed milk using YUKIWA / Hand Mixer until smooth and no lumps.
- Froth the fresh milk with coconut milk with the hand mixer to get a smooth texture.
- Get a glass and fill in Yam Paste.
- Add in ice cube and pour in the frothed milk.
- Lastly add in the matcha liquid and enjoy!
SHOP AJISAI / MATCHA POWDER HERE