Matcha Pink Ade
As an interactive multimedia designer, Nicole's keen eye for visuals is translated into baking, one of her recent pastime pursuits that she picked up during the Movement Control Order (MCO). Since the reignition of her passion in baking and a bread-lover herself, she started to create her own recipes such as breads, desserts and drinks. Her recipes a must-try for anyone who wants to learn, as they are simple, down-to-earth and achieves that deliciously eye-catching result.
"What makes baking enjoyable is when my creations look appetising and visually appealing in the photo."
Nicole / @nicoleyong93
INTERVIEW WITH @NICOLEYONG93
Serving: 1 glass
Preparation time: 10min
Total time: 10min
1 tsp REN / Matcha Powder
3 Lemon Slices
70ml 7up (or Sprite / Soda Water)
Edible rose for sprinkles (optional)
Ice cubes with edible rose (or normal ice cubes)
Method To Assemble
- Prepare some edible rose-infused ice cubes the night before. (optional)
- Prepare 3 slices of lemon and deseed the pomegranate.
- In a bowl, smash 60% of the pomegranate seeds into juice using a rolling pin or mortar and pestle. Sift the juice into a small jar and set aside.
- Sift REN / Matcha powder with Matcha Metal Sieve into 40ml of water. Whisk together with YUKIWA / Matcha Hand Mixer until well combined and there is no trace of powder.
- In a glass, layer the remaining 40% of pomegranate seeds, lemon slices, and ice.
- Pour in 7up, half a bottle of Yakult, and pomegranate juice, respectively.
- Pour in REN / Matcha and sprinkle with edible rose as a finishing touch.
SHOP REN / MATCHA POWDER HERE