Matcha Dutch Baby Pancake
Never short of delicious recipes, @j.foodie99 is a food diary blog and home café on Instagram where Janet shares her inspired meals daily. From cooking to sharing recipes with her viewers, the whole process is part of her healing ritual. True to her tagline 70% healthy and 30% indulgent, her recipes are vibrant mixture of healthy breakfast and brunches, with the occasional indulging desserts.
"Happiness and foods are really connected."
Janet / @j.foodie99
INTERVIEW WITH @J.FOODIE99
Serves 1 pancake
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
50g plain flour (sifted)
1 tbsp AJISAI / Matcha powder
1 tbsp sugar
Fruits of your choice
Method To Assemble
- Add the flour, sugar, matcha powder, eggs and milk in a bowl, whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degree. Put the cast iron skillet in the oven to preheat for 10 minutes.
- Add in butter to the hot skillet and swirl until melted.
- Pour the pancake batter into the skillet and return to the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pancake has puffed up and golden brown.
- Serve straight with fresh fruits and honey.
SHOP AJISAI / MATCHA POWDER HERE