Matcha Choco Tart
Never short of delicious recipes, @j.foodie99 is a food diary blog and home café on Instagram where Janet shares her inspired meals daily. From cooking to sharing recipes with her viewers, the whole process is part of her healing ritual. True to her tagline 70% healthy and 30% indulgent, her recipes are vibrant mixture of healthy breakfast and brunches, with the occasional indulging desserts.
"Happiness and foods are really connected."
Janet / @j.foodie99
INTERVIEW WITH @J.FOODIE99
Serves 1 tart (7-8 inches)
Prep time: 10 mins
Rest time: 2 hrs
Cooking time: 40 mins
Total time: 2 hrs 50 mins
130g All-purpose flour
20g Cocoa powder
1 tbsp Charcoal powder
¼ tsp Salt
70g Melted unsalted butter
80g White chocolate
10g AJISAI / Matcha Powder
150g Cream Cheese
1pc Egg yolk
60g Whipping Cream
Dark Chocolate Filling
60g Dark chocolate
100g Whipping Cream
Method To Assemble
- In a food processor, add in all the tart shell ingredients together and make sure to mix well.
- Using a removable 7-8 inch cake mold, place in the baking paper around the cake mold.
- Pour the blended mixture into the cake mold then press it firmly into a tart form.
- Bake at 180 degree for 15 – 20 minutes, and chill aside.
- Mix the melted white chocolate with AJISAI / Matcha powder.
- In a bowl, add in soften cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and whipping cream. Using a hand mixer to mix until smooth, add in the matcha chocolate and mix it well.
- Pour in the matcha filling mixture into the tart shell and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degree.
- Chill the tart for 1 hour after baked.
- In a bowl, melt the dark chocolate, add in whipping cream and mix until smooth
- Pour in the dark chocolate filling on top of the chilled tart. Then let it chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Lastly, sprinkle the top with AJISAI /Matcha powder.
SHOP AJISAI / MATCHA POWDER HERE