Matcha Azuki Milk Pudding
Never short of delicious recipes, @j.foodie99 is a food diary blog and home café on Instagram where Janet shares her inspired meals daily. From cooking to sharing recipes with her viewers, the whole process is part of her healing ritual. True to her tagline 70% healthy and 30% indulgent, her recipes are vibrant mixture of healthy breakfast and brunches, with the occasional indulging desserts.
"Happiness and foods are really connected."
Janet / @j.foodie99
INTERVIEW WITH @J.FOODIE99
This recipe uses 6-inch container.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Chilling time: 2 hrs
Total time: 2 hrs 20 mins
2 pcs Gelatine Sheet
100g Cooked Red Beans
2pcs Gelatine Sheet
5g REN / Matcha Powder
Method To Assemble
- Prepare a 6-inch rectangular container, put on plastic wrap (so that it will be easy to take out the pudding).
- Layer the cooked red beans at the bottom and put aside.
- Soak the gelatine sheet at room temperature water to soften.
- Heat the milk in a small pot, add in sugar and heat until warm. Add in the softened gelatine sheet into the warm milk, mix well.
- Next, pour the milk mixture into the container layer with red beans. Put the container into fridge and let it settle for 1 hour.
- Prepare the matcha mixture same method as the milk layer.
- Next, pour the matcha mixture on top of the milk layer. Make sure the milk layer is settled before pouring. Let it settle and chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Then it’s ready to enjoy. Best served chilled!
SHOP REN / MATCHA POWDER HERE