Houjicha Cream Crown Iced Genmaicha Tea
Never short of delicious recipes, @j.foodie99 is a food diary blog and home café on Instagram where Janet shares her inspired meals daily. From cooking to sharing recipes with her viewers, the whole process is part of her healing ritual. True to her tagline 70% healthy and 30% indulgent, her recipes are vibrant mixture of healthy breakfast and brunches, with the occasional indulging desserts.
"Happiness and foods are really connected."
Janet / @j.foodie99
INTERVIEW WITH @J.FOODIE99
Method To Assemble
- In a bowl, add in cream cheese, milk and condensed milk, use a mixer to mix until smooth.
- Sift 1 tbsp of AKANE / Houjicha Powder and add into the cream cheese mixture, mix until combine together smoothly.
- Add in whipping cream and whip until soft peak.
- Transfer to a cup or container and store in the refrigerator to be ready to use.
- Brew the Genmaicha Tea bag with 200ml of 75°C water and brew for 2 min 30 sec.
- In a glass, add in ice cubes; pour in the Genmaicha tea continue by pouring the Houjicha Cream Crown.
- Best served chilled and enjoyed!