GOLDEN BAMBOO CHASEN (WHISK)
Fully handcrafted from a single piece of high quality Golden Bamboo by a craftsman, our Chasen plays a crucial role not only for preparation of perfect Matcha tea but also for various Matcha incorporated beverages.
Importance of Chasen when brewing Matcha Tea:
- Making sure Matcha powder to mix evenly with water in most ideal manner and enhance richness of Matcha Tea.
- Helps forming delightful crema/foam on top of the Matcha tea which is not achievable with a regular spoon.
- Ensures no matcha powder left in the form of clumps after whisking.
easiness in creating foam
Type of bamboo: Golden Bamboo
Number of prongs: 100
Dimension: Size: 5″ in length and 2″ in diameter.
1. Rinse under running water and gently clean the prongs by hand after each use. Patted dry with paper towel and leave in open air.
2. After a few uses, the prongs will straighten out, and bend inwards. This is to be expected. To reshape your chasen, deep your finger between outer prongs and core, then gently bend the prongs outward.
Whatsapp Order / Inquiry (Click Button Below)
Click button below and it will take you directly to your smartphone's Whatsapp:
Online Order (Click Button Below)